Wednesday 14 March 2012

Things to do after you're 40

Having spent a considerable amount of time in the run up to, during and shortly after my 40th birthday being a bit fed up with entering my 5th decade I have come out the other side, and whilst last year was memorable for achieving the goal of running a marathon, I have come up with a new challenge for 2012, seeing 40 gigs before the year is out.

Why this challenge, well I was inspired by the blogger 'the Vinyl Villain' who started blogging about his plan to start seeing more bands by seeing a band a week, and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the experience.

So I started thinking to myself how much fun this would be, and have now found myself 10 gigs in in 2012 already and needing to capture a few thoughts for posterity, and so I shall write up a brief review of them as I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment